You may already know that I've been designing easy and fun (and usually precut-friendly) quilt designs for Villa Rosa Designs for over a year now.
I met Pat, the owner of Villa Rosa, completely by happenstance at my very first International Quilt Market in 2010. We hit it off and got to know each other through the years at Quilt Markets we both attended. Then in 2017, things were ready for me to begin designing quilts for Villa Rosa.
Are you familiar with the Villa Rosa Rose Cards? I was so impressed with the postcard-sized patterns when I first saw them in 2010 -- I knew then that I wanted to be part of Villa Rosa.
What makes a Rose Card so special?
A Rose card is the size of a post-card with a beautiful full-color photo of the project on the front and simple easy-to-follow instructions to make the project on the back. That's it. ONE POSTCARD.
Fast-forward to today....
I currently have 14 Rose Card patterns available and I have several more in the works right now.
Here are my Rose Cards (go HERE to shop my Rose Cards):
If you're a shop owner, you love Rose Cards because:
1) they are small and easy to display, particularly near registers and check out counters
2) they are perfect for kitting up with your own fabric in your shop
3) the projects are fast and easy (and usually precut-friendly) so they are great for new quilters and experienced quilters alike
4) the retail price is inexpensive
5) they make great class projects because students do not have to buy expensive books in addition to all of their supplies
6) most of the patterns utilize precuts and quilters LOVE precuts!
If you're a quilter, you love Rose Cards because:
1) Rose Cards are like candy, you can't choose just one
2) Rose Cards are inexpensive
3) they are small and take up very little space in your sewing room
4) there are Rose Card designs to fit any style from modern to traditional
5) there are a lot of different types of projects to choose from -- table runners, baby quilts, throws, and more
6) they are mostly geared for beginning quilters, yet the designs appeal to quilters of all skill levels and interests
7) they are perfect for charity quilts
8) most of the Rose Cards use precuts, but you can easily use your own stash or scraps, too
9) they make great little gifts for your quilting friends or yourself
Rose Cards are now available wholesale to quilt shops through Checker Distributor and EE Schenck or through Villa Rosa Wholesale.
Quilters, you can find Rose Cards at your local quilt shop or here on the Villa Rosa website.