Sunday, March 10, 2024

Hello From Somewhere

 Hello Friends!


Yes, it's been a long long time.  Life just happens, you know? 

2023 brought a lot of challenges and surprises, both personally and professionally.  I'm sure the same can be said for all of us.

Needless to say, my personal blog fell by the wayside.  

I keep telling myself that all I have to do is make it a priority.  Make it a new habit.  Pick a day of the week/month and stick to it.  But I just can't seem to be stick with my blog.

I LOVE to write.  I mean, I really really love to write.  So, what's the problem?  I write a lot.  I have a couple new books in the works.  I write a blog for work.  I write patterns.  I write, write, write.  Hmm. Maybe I just write too much? 

Anyway, I'm going to try again to work on my blog regularly.  I think it would be nice to talk about my personal quilting journey once again.  

So, I'm saying it one more time, I am going to try. 

You know the story -- I think I can, I think I can........

Stay tuned!

            Best, 

                    Tricia

1 comment:

  1. The quilts are beautiful! I’m a fairly new quilter but I’m thinking a border with a print with most/lots of the colors in the blocks. I’m subscribed to your blog. I’m looking forward to lots of good reading. Kate. kcall1146@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete